I have some rather ambitious plans for Internet marketing.
Which really works out, because I have ambitious income goals. I won’t be happy with less than $10k a month, and I’m hoping that I’ll average $30k – $50k .
You don’t make that kind of money without a plan. And it isn’t going to all come from one source.
For a long time, I tried sorting my IM work by type of income stream, but that’s not the appropriate view for planning.
You have to sort by list!
While I have seemingly infinite blog, PLR, ebook and business ideas, it all comes down to 10 lists I will build. 10 audiences I will cater to.
That’s quite a bit of work to get started, and as I seem to be writing a few ebooks a day a few times a week and large handfuls of blog posts on my new iPad that is Internet-free (that’s wildly productive for me!), I have to get a whole lot of things off the ground.
My solution? Create free WordPress blogs for each list, right now, that focuses on one part of the niche I want to target as appropriate per list.
I’m going to start by:
- Adding at least one valuable post that announces the kind of content I’ll be sharing, by example.
- Putting up an about page relevant to the audience.
- Adding a book list – for each audience, I have heaps of ebooks in progress or waiting to be published.
- Contact page
- Squeeze page to get list building going
- Real estate agents
- Freelance writers
- Indie authors
- Green/attachment parents
- Military wives
- Internet marketers
- Work at home parents
- Readers of paranormal erotica